InnovationManagement.se (the “Site”) is a website owned by IdeaScale, a cloud-based software company that licenses an innovation management platform employing the principles and practices of crowdsourcing.
By submitting content to InnovationManagement.se you are granting the Site (or any of its assignees) a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such information.
As a contributor you are responsible for the originality and accuracy of your submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned. Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of InnovationManagement.se. We do not guarantee that we will be able to honor requests from contributors to edit or delete posts after they are published.
Sharing Content from InnovationManagement.se
InnovationManagement.se collaborates closely with its writers to produce content we believe will interest readers in the field of innovation. We are happy when users want to refer to our writers’ work but we ask you to respect fair use principles. While you may copy small segments or a paragraph or two for quotation purposes, we do not allow you to replicate the article for another web site without our written permission. Fair use principles also mean you should provide a link back to the original source on IM. Thank you for respecting our rights and those of our authors.
An example of how to share our content:
- Copy of a paragraph or two for quotation purposes
- Read the full article published at www.InnovationManagement.se, including link to the full article.
White Space Mapping – Seeing the Future Beyond the Core
In the world of hyper-innovation every company needs to address the unknown. Idris Mootee of Idea Couture takes a look at white space mapping, a tool for overcoming your fears.
When people talk about exploring white space in innovation, they are often referring to the need to explore under-served markets or businesses that are outside their core. White space is where unmet and unarticulated needs are uncovered to create innovation opportunities. It is where products and services don’t exist based on the present understanding of values, definition of business or even existing competencies.
Read the full article published at www.InnovationManagement.se
Include direct link to article as well.
Sharing videos and webcasts produced by InnovationManagement.se
We apply the same guidelines for sharing videos and webcasts. You are very welcome to share them by posting a link to the video or webcast published at InnovationManagement.se
Please see below for the Comments Policy:
- Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be deleted.
- A comment that is off-topic may be deleted.
- Links that are relevant to the subject are permitted. Promotional or off-topic links may be deleted.
- No personal attacks are permitted in this site’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the writer nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal of comment and blocked access.
- The owner of this site, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or authors reserve the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments.
- All comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [InnovationManagement.se], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- You may not use the comment field as a mean to advertise your business. If you are interested in marketing your services on this site, you are welcome to send an e-mail to [email protected].
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content, which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules, set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
The Site includes unmoderated information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who submit content or comments on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are guaranteed to be moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
The Site does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
Choice of Law