We are always on the lookout for original articles from thought leaders, researchers, and others with valuable contributions to innovation management. If you have an original, non-promotional article you would like to publish, please read the editorial guidelines below and email Sarah Stone, our Editor in Chief, at [email protected].
Would you like to promote your brand, event, product, or service? Click here to learn about our advertising opportunities!
We publish articles to advance knowledge and strategies in the field of innovation management. It is important that the theories and tips you provide be translatable into action. Topics that our audience find the most helpful include leadership tactics, creativity exercises, academic or in-depth research into innovation management and idea management, and global trends in business development, sustainability, and economic growth.
Apart from articles sharing innovation insights and strategies, we welcome case studies, reports, white papers and in-depth articles, book reviews, interviews, and more.
Publishing with us gives you the opportunity to reach a diverse network of innovation management practitioners and provides an excellent means to increase recognition and branding. We are happy to include your contact information and a link to your organization in the “About the Author” section. Self-promotional articles or those promoting a client will be rejected. If you would like to advertise with InnovationManagement.se, please click here.
We do not accept articles or listicles focusing on marketing or marketing platforms, essay writing services, SEO and related services, software, web or app development, VPN services, or cryptocurrency, and we reserve the right to reject submissions that we do not believe meet our guidelines for content or quality.
Prior to submitting your article, please thoroughly review and copy edit your text.
We greatly value the time and energy spent to prepare an article and we are appreciative for this hard work and investment. The process you can expect after submitting your article to [email protected] is the following:
- A reply with any questions regarding the content will be sent to you within 7 business days after submission.
- If accepted for publishing you can expect your article to be published within 1-3 weeks
after acceptance of the final version.
We will not respond to inquiries we believe are from content mills. We also will not respond to link insertion requests unless you are the original author of the article you would like to edit.
Please include all of the following information with your article:
Maximum 60 characters.
The snippet gives a high-level overview of the article, and may be a maximum of 160 characters.
III. Intro Paragraph
The intro paragraph is where you catch the interest of the readers. Make sure to let them know what the topic focus is and why it is important, as well as the main focus of your article.
IV. Article Text
- Total word count: minimum 800 words; no maximum
- Sub-headings: Please insert sub-headers to separate concepts in your article.
- Method for referencing: References should be linked inline as anchor text, or if no link is available, included at the end of the article.
- Hyperlinks: We encourage you to insert non-promotional hyperlinks to related topics or articles inside your text. Links must be to educational resources (e.g., peer-reviewed papers), and not to sales pages, landing pages, product or service pages, or similar. We will let you know if we choose not to include a link altogether.
- All external links on guest articles, except to verified and longstanding partners of Innovation Management, will be marked “nofollow.” If you would like to advertise on Innovation Management with a “sponsored” link, please contact us.
- Pullout text: Write in red italics any ideas or quotes you’d like to highlight.
Please include all charts, graphics, etc. as separate attachments—you may email these to us at [email protected]. Preferred formats are JPG or PNG. Please do not include any low-resolution or thumbnail images. If you are using an image that you do not personally own (such as a stock photo) please include an attribution link.
Make sure to include clear references inside the main text of your article so we know where to place the image.
VI. Author Bio
If you are a new contributor, after the article text please provide a bio and headshot. If there are multiple authors, please fill in the same information separately for each. Feel free to include your social media profiles, personal or professional website, and contact information. We are happy to share your professional information and accomplishments in your bio, though please note, we sometimes reject links to websites we don’t wish to vouch for on InnovationManagement.se—examples include content mills and essay writing services.