You Set the Challenge, and We Deliver the Crowd
The hardest part of crowdsourcing is sustaining the volume and activity of the crowd. With IdeaScale Crowd, we’ve brought the crowd to you so that you can launch a challenge and solve a problem with the help of a curated group of 30,000 innovators.
With IdeaScale Crowd, brands such as Hyundai, Target, Hershey’s, and more have tapped into our community of creative problem solvers to:
- Create new products and services
- Find new ways to improve existing products and services
- Validate ideas
- Provide feedback and in-depth discussion around branding, marketing, and engagement
Not just for product development and feedback, the IdeaScale Crowd community of solvers have also worked with more socially-focused organizations and businesses to address such questions as:
- What would encourage you to join a coworking space—or come back into an office setting—after the pandemic ends?
- How can we get out the vote during the age of COVID?
- What are some ways that hospitals, clinics, and healthcare centers can more efficiently communicate with one another?
- How can insurance industry products and services help mitigate risks to vulnerable populations?